May 7, 2009

A Reader Who Wants to Be a Writer


As a writer, one of the greatest satisfactions is knowing that people are enjoying your books and benefiting from them.

I received the following e-mail the other day.




This was my reply:



    Hi Danny:

    Thanks for the e-mail.

    Glad you like my books.

    Where do you live?

    How about placing reviews for The Joy of Not Working and Real Success Without a Real Job on Amazon.com?

    Then I will send you an autographed copy of any of my other books including
    The Lazy Person's Guide to Success: or How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free - or any of the ones you already have, if you want to give on to a friend.

    For Real Success Without a Real Job, I would prefer the review on the Amazon.com for the updated version of the book now called Career Success Without a Real Job.

    The link is here:

No comments: