Here parts of 2 of my recent posts on my Redroom Blog which may help you retire early:
- Being Average Is for Losers: In my speech about The Joy of Not Working that I made to 2,000 members of the National Turkish Society for Quality in Istanbul on November 26th, one of the success principles that I covered was "Practice the Art of Nonfinishing."The whole point of this topic was that people don't quit their careers, jobs, projects, or even marriages often enough. So, it was no surprise to read The Dip.
- How to Benefit from a Recession: A recession is obviously upon us, which means fewer corporate jobs and sinking consumer confidence.There are many benefits of an economic recession, however, that are overlooked by the majority. If you want to make the U.S. ecomonic recession a bad thing, it becomes a bad thing. If you want to look at the U.S. economic recession as a good thing, it becomes a good thing.
Here are 3 more great websites that made the list on The Money Cafe Resource Page:
- Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging — ProBlogger: A Blog that helps bloggers to earn an income from their blogs. Dedicated to helping other bloggers learn the skills of blogging, share their own experiences, and promote the blogging medium.
- Lifehacker: Tips and Downloads for Getting Things Done: Over the last few years this blog and website has released exclusive applications, scripts, and extensions that have hopefully boosted productivity for many people.
- 100 Blogs That Will Make You Smarter: By Alisa Miller includes topics such as Politics, News, Sports, Higher Education, Technology, International Perspective, Science, and Art.
Also check out: Time and Money
Best Places to Retire
Friends and Money