The Joy of Not Working is an international bestseller that has sold over 225,000 copies and has been published in 17 languages.
Top 10 Reasons to Read The Joy of Not Working
- You are more independent and more creative than most people.
- You were born a lover of life and not a workaholic.
- You don't want the cheese; you just want to get out of the trap.
- You like books that are reader friendly with lots of cartoons, quotations, and exercises.
- You like books that make you smile and challenge traditional ways of living and thinking and have a lot of retirement quotes and retirement sayings in them.
- You agree with the words of Bertrand Russell: "To be able to fill leisure intelligently is the best product of civilization."
- You are receptive to the concept that we can achieve more if we relax, enjoy life more, forget about what the majority in society thinks is important, and focus on the things that really matter.
- Your parents and co-workers will not approve of your adopting this book as your lifestyle Bible.
- You know a good deal when you see one — if a book has been published in 17 languages in 20 different countries and has sold over 225,000 copies, it must have great value.
- You know something important that the hard workers of this world don't know: the secret to a happy and fulfilling life is to work smart and not hard.
One of several free retirement gifts (in PDF format) on the Downloadable Free E-Books Webpage at the Real Success Resource Center, The E-book version of of The Joy of Not Working contains the Table of Contents, the Preface, and Chapter 1.
The Joy of Not Working is mentioned on the Reader's Comments on Steve Weber's Plug Your Book.