If you are presently contemplating early retirement, it's important to spend many pre-retirement days thinking about what you want to do when you walk out of your workplace for the last time.
Here are 5 more reminders why retirement can be the best time of your life.
- It’s easier to be spontaneous.
- You don’t have to work through lunch hour.
- You don’t have to take tedious business trips involving being away from home, overbooked flights, and being alone.
- Life is less predictable from nine to five.
- You can take a nap when the urge hits.
Retirement Quotes in Support of Early Retirement