Jan 10, 2010

Don't Hurry, Be Happy


I received this e-mail the other day:
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Sarah
    To: Ernie Zelinski
    Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 10:00 PM
    Subject: Hi! Where can I get a copy of your book?

    Hi Ernie,

    My name is Sarah. My best friend heard about your book, "Don't hurry, be happy". She was saying how she desperately looked for a copy of it to purchase but was unsuccessful. I would like to find a copy for her for her birthday which is coming up in two weeks!

    Do you know where I could find a copy of it?

    Thanks!

    Kind regards,
    Sarah
This was my response:

    Hi Sarah;

    Regarding Don't Hurry, Be Happy, this book went out of print at least 5 years ago.

    In fact, last year when a Korean publisher purchased the expired Korean rights for this book (after it had been published in Korean already by another Korean publisher), I could not provide hard-copy working copies for the publisher and had to instead scan the complete book so the printer could print out copies for the translators.

    The only way to get a copy of this book is to buy it used.

    One way is to go to the Amazon.com page for this book at:

    Don't Hurry, Be Happy
    There you will see: Available from these sellers

    Go to the link and choose a used book store that may have a copy in great shape.

    Alternatively, I would suggest that you purchase your friend one of my other books:

    A good choice is 101 Really Important Things Your Already Know, But Keep Forgetting, which is available at Amazon.com.

    Alternatively, you could purchase The Joy of Not Working, which is also available at Amazon.com.

    I have attached the E-book versions (in PDF format) of both books, which contain sample pages.

    I have also attached the E-book version of my latest book Career Success Without a Real Job, which contains over half of the book.

    I hope this helps.

    Many thanks for your interest in my books and so long for now,

    Ernie J. Zelinski
    Best-Selling Author, Innovator, and Unconventional Career Expert
    Author of the Bestseller How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
    (Over 125,000 copies sold and published in 9 languages)
    and the International Bestseller The Joy of Not Working
    (Over 250,000 copies sold and published in 17 languages)

    VIP BOOKS
See these resources about happiness in retirement:




No comments: