Jan 12, 2012

Earning Retirement Income from a Retirement Job That You Love


Perhaps you are retired and searching for a retirement job that you love and from which you can earn a great retirement income.

I receivied the following e-mail the other day:


    ----- Original Message -----
    > From: Connie S.
    To: vipbooks
    Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 11:56 PM
    Subject: Career Success Without a Real Job

    Mr. Zelinski,

    I recently purchased your book and it seems to have been written for me since I quit my job a few months ago. I've been working for insurance for 26 years and have hated every moment. Have not finished your book yet but do you go over how to find what I can do to find the work that makes me happy?

    Thanks in advance for your response.

    Connie

This was my response to Connie:


    Hi Connie:

    Regarding finding work that makes you happy, there are several books written on this topic including How to find Work You Love by Laurence Boldt.

    You may also want to watch the latest promotional videos by Brendon Burchard, who in my opinion is the top consultant, internet marketer, and motivational speaker in the business today. I have paid to attend one of Brendon's three-day Seminars and he over delivers.

    But as you will see, there is a lot of valuable on the videos he will be posting in the next week or two and some of it will be about earning residual income working at your passion. (You likely have to opt-in and then you will receive e-mails of details of the next videos as they are posted).

    Earning a Great Income from Your Passions

    Thanks and so long for now.

    Ernie J. Zelinski
    Best-Selling Author, Innovator, and Prosperity Life Coach
    Author of the Bestseller How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
    (Over 150,000 copies sold and published in 9 languages)
    and the International Bestseller The Joy of Not Working
    (Over 250,000 copies sold and published in 17 languages

No comments: