Top 10 Reasons to Buy and Read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
1. You are ready to claim your freedom from corporate life.
2. You want to follow your retirement dreams instead of someone else's.
3. As a spiritually and highly evolved human being you know that how to enjoy life to its fullest is much more important for creating an active, satisfying, and happy retirement than how much money you have saved.
4. Many retirement columnists and retirement seminar presenters have ranted and raved about this book. For instance, retirement columnist Nancy Paradis of the St. Petersburg Times in Florida advises, "Get this book if you look forward to a retirement with 'zing.' "
5. With it's great title and the inspirational subtile, this book makes the perfect gift for the soon-to-be retired friend or for the person retiring at the office.
6. You agree that "Retirement is the beginning of life, not the end."
7. You have put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
8. You want to generate great purpose in your entire retirement life with meaningful, creative pursuits.
9. You like finding extremely useful information about retirement such as The Get-a-Life Tree that you won't find in any other book, but which is acclaimed by people who have read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free.
10. Above all, you want to make your retirement years the best years of your life.
Check out These Links: