Aug 19, 2008

Stinginess May Help You Retire Early

"When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life," joked Oscar Wilde. "Now that I am old I know that it is." Although money can’t buy happiness in your retirement, sooner or later you will likely want a measure of financial freedom that adds to your feeling of overall freedom and the feeling of prosperity that comes with it.

To some people, mastery of money and stinginess go hand in hand. Indeed, stinginess may help you acquire much more money and help you retire early,

NOTE: My book of quotations called The 777 Best Things Ever Said about Money will be released as a Free E-book on my websites in a month or two if I don't sell the rights to an American publisher who is seriously looking at it at this time.


Money Quotes


For the record, I sold this E-book of quotations for a $8,000 advance to a Japanese publisher within 3 hours of my accidentally sending it to Japanese literary agent to whom I had no intention of sending it. Perhaps this good fortune was a result of my prosperity consciousness. What do you think?

I am presently helping my Friend Forrest Bard set up his Inspirational Quotes Webpage on Squidoo.



No comments: