- Retirement Without Borders: How to Retire Abroad in Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Panama, and Other Sunny Foreign Places (And the Secret to Making It Happen Without Stress) by Barry Golson with Thia Golson and the Expert Expats.
Scribner, December 2008
Trade Paperback, 432 pages
Besides the retirement books about where to retire listed below, there is another retirement book that you may want to consider reading and recommending.
Beth Wateham, a Vice President at Simon and Schuster, just sent me a galley copy of Retirement Without Borders: How to Retire Abroad in Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Panama, and Other Sunny Foreign Places (And the Secret to Making It Happen Without Stress) by Barry Golson. This book with the Scribner imprint is for those retirees who want to consider retiring abroad. The book will be released in December 2008.
Retirement Without Borders is the best book that I have read about retiring abroad and I will be giving a testimonial for the back cover which Beth Wateham (she claims she is a big fan of How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free on Amazon.com) wants from me.
- Choose Costa Rica for Retirement 8th: Information for Travel, Retirement, Investment, and Affordable Living by John Howells
- Choose Panama . . . the Perfect Retirement Haven by William G Hutchings
- Choose a College Town for Retirement: Retirement Discoveries for Every Budget by Joe Lubow
- Retirement Places Rated: What You Need to Know to Plan the Retirement You Deserve by David Savageau
- Where to Retire, 6th: America's Best and Most Affordable Places by John Howells
- America's 100 Best Places to Retire, Fourth Edtion: The Only Guide You Need to Today's Top Retirement Towns by Elizabeth Armstrong
- Retire in Style: 60 Outstanding Places Across the USA and Canada by Warren R. Bland
- 50 Fabulous Places to Retire in America by Arthur Griffith(Editor), Mary Griffith (Editor)
- America's Best Low-Tax Retirement Towns, 3rd Edition: Where to Move to, and From, to Slash Your Taxes in Retirement! by Elizabeth Niven