Oct 3, 2008

An E-Mail about The Book for the Retired, Unemployed, and Overworked


I received this e-mail the other day about The World's Second Best Retirement Book
----- Original Message -----
From: Stacey L. Scott
To: vip-books
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: For Ernie Zelinski - THANK YOU!!!


    Dear Ernie,

    I just started reading The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed, and Overworked yesterday.

    I'm on page 57 (the letter from Les.)

    I took this morning off from work because I needed some "mental time" away from work and a romantic relationship has ended after a year of off-again on-again torture.

    I'm giving my notice at work when I go in today. I've been saying that for over a year and a half - and dreaming about it every day. Today is the day.

    I know in my being that the Universe will provide more holistic abundance to me then I could have ever received from staying at my job and being untrue to myself.

    I am a healer (holistic wellness coach), writer and overall catalyst for change and evolution. I can now joyously live that life fully.

    NOTE: I'm going to add "world traveler" to my bio!! J

    Thank you for your book and your courage to think outside of the box. It has truly inspired me.



Retirement Image of The Joy of Not Working



Do you love your life? Do you have work-life balance? Do you wake up every morning excited about your day? Are you doing what you want with your life? If you answered no to any of these questions, you should really consider reading The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed, and Overworked by Ernie J. Zelinski.

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I still recommend that you read this book.

No comments: