Mar 23, 2011

Reader Says Everyone Should Read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free



Here is one of the latest e-mails that I received about The World's Best Retirement Book:


    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Wendy J.
    To: vipbooks
    Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 11:33:07 AM
    Subject: Interested in "The Joy of Being Retired"

    Hi!

    First let me say, I LOVE your book How to Retire Wild, Happy, & Free! Even though I'm only 25, I think that everyone should read it, no matter what age you are. I'm telling all of my family about it!

    I wanted to inquire about the cost of your new book The Joy of Being Retired, that I found on your website.

    I do marketing for my husband's financial business, and I was planning on giving away the How to Retire Wild book (I just bought 5 on Amazon), but now I'd like to compare the 2 and see which one would be best for me to give out (especially if it's cheaper).

    I'd first like to read one before I buy them as promotional pieces. Can you tell me your rates and how I could buy one?

    Thanks!

    Wendy Jordan

    p.s. I'll be writing an Amazon review for you here soon! ;)
This was my response:

    Hi Wendy:

    Thanks for your comment about How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free and for having purchased 5 copies.

    Regarding The Joy of Being Retired, the book has not been published yet and won't be for some time because I am working on another project.

    You mentioned doing a review for How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free on Amazon.com.

    It would be great if you can post a 5-star review as soon as possible since the last review is rather negative.

    If you do this, I will send you one of my other books as a thank-you gift.

    It's not necessary to write a lengthy, formal review — a paragraph or two with 5-stars would be fine.

    Here's a direct link to the Amazon page for How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free.

    Also, if possible, can you place the review on How to Retire Happy Page on BarnesandNoble.com.

    If you place this review, I will send you an autographed copy of my latest book: Career Success Without a Real Job: The Career Book for People Too Smart to Work in Corporations. (See PDF with attached sample material.) This is not strictly a retirement book but it is a great book for retirees who want to continue working, but not in a corporation.

    Alternatively, I can send you a copy of The Joy of Not Working.

    Once you place the review, send me your address so that I can send you one of my other books.

    Incidentally, The Facebook Page for How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free is at this link and you can "Like" it if you would like.

    If you want to hookup on Facebook, see Ernie Zelinski on Facebook

    Many thanks and so long for now,

    Ernie J. Zelinski
    Best-Selling Author, Innovator, and Creativity Consultant
    Author of the Bestseller How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
    (Over 125,000 copies sold and published in 9 languages)
    and the International Bestseller The Joy of Not Working
    (Over 250,000 copies sold and published in 17 languages)

No comments: